Linda Ray writes:

>5/1:  Postcard Annie's wedding! (Me'n Postcard Annie spent almost 9 hrs
heel
>to toe on the chainlink fence in front of the stage at Wavefest '97 in
>Charleston.  That's what it takes to get your life events on my calendar. .
>on the off chance you were wondering.)

Wow, I'm lighting candles in an event on Linda's calendar! <g> Some of you
remember Ann Stack from Twangfest I, right? She's on P2 again. And she's
marrying a really nice fella. You can tell I approve of this union, because
I am missing Minneapolis shows by both the Blacks AND Kim Lenz and her
Jaguars in order to attend this event.

--Jamie S.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.wavetech.net/~swedberg