Don't blame Heather's Calendar!

I just picked up her May and June dates.  ahem, you will recall the following
from the last Chicago Calendar, posted on or about March 11:

<<*4/2:  Birthday of Emmylou Harris and Marvin Gaye
*4/3:  Johnny Horton's birthday
*4/4:  Muddy Waters' birtday; Spring Forward
4/4:  Dick Dale at House of Blues
*4/6:  Merle Haggard's birthday
4/6:  RELS: Tom Petty, Paul K; RE-ISH--Marvin Gaye, Meat Puppets
*4/7:  Birthday of Billie Holiday and Bobby Bare
4/8  Chris Mills and, from S.F,. Red Meat at the Hideout
4/8:  Elliott Smith at Metro, Internet-only TixMonster
*4/8:  Buckwheat Zyedeco at House of Blues
*4/9:  Carl Perkins' birthday
4/9  Sparklehorse w/Varnaline at Double Door
4/9-10: Vic Chesnutt at Schubas
*4/10:  Koko Taylor at FitzGeralds
4/10:  Old 97s at Double Door
*4/12:  Birthday of Vince Gill and David Letterman
4/13:  RELS:  Mandy Barnett, Tom Petty; RE-ISH-- Bruce Springsteen
*4/14:  Peter Case w/Robbie Fulks at FitzGeralds
*4/14:  Loretta Lynn's birthday
4/14:  FREE 10th Anniversary show at Schubas--Anna Egge 7:30, Casolando 9:30
4/14:  Sebadoh w/Verbena at Metro
*4/15:  Birthday of A.P. Carter and Roy Clark; Titanic sinks>>

I'm not sure why I left off Al Green's b'day, April 13, and Heather does
indeed have Roy Clarke's, along with many hundreds of others I leave out all
the time.  She doesn't have Sam Bush, though.  I'll definitely point that out
to her. <g>

um, nice to be back. jeesh.
xo,
Linda