I got a fax from Sherry Boyd from WPAQ (one of the greatest commercial
stations in the whole world). She's be tapped to be the music director
for the bluegrass portion of the channel on Music Choice called
"American Originals."

The channel looks kinda weird.  It's set up like block programming and
has shows that deal with Bluegrass, Dixieland, "Singers"?, and
Showtunes.

The bluegrass portion is in good hands, and I expect it to be really
great.  And unlike certain other satellite companies, Music Choice will
actually tell you what is being played.  I had Primestar for a year here
and it sucked.  Great music, but they never told you what it was.  Oh,
and they had a "Classic Country" station that absolutely sucked.  Lots
and lots of Kenny Rogers.
Steve Gardner * Sugar Hill Records Radio Promotion
[EMAIL PROTECTED] * www.sugarhillrecords.com
WXDU "Topsoil" * A Century of Country Music
[EMAIL PROTECTED] * www.topsoil.net