In a message dated 4/12/99 11:06:06 PM !!!First Boot!!!, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Noise, he says, sitting in his rocking chair, soaking his dentures. >>
Obviously you've never seen one of my shows, Neal.  I have a few P2-ers that
will verify that GHS String Company is making a fortune off of me after every
GT set, when I do the Donnie Roberts thing and yank all of the strings off of
my Tele.  Sparklehorse? Ppppppp! Give me Beat Farmers any day (someone tell
the singer for Sparklehorse to give Minnie Mouse her voice back).

Mitch Matthews
Gravel Oyster Cult/Dokken Road