In a message dated 4/13/1999 1:27:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> n.p. The Jam SOUND AFFECTS/ALL MOD CONS

What a band!  Gotta love the power pop trio (NOT to be confused with Trios
II)  All Mod Cons is one of my all-time favorites.

Most memorable show still talked about today:
The Jam at the Channel, Boston, MA (circa, '80?)
Paul Weller's dad introduces the boyz as "The best F***ing band in the
world"...and he was correct!  We couldn't move an inch and everyone was
soaked from sweating against what seemed like a million people in the place.
A good night was had by all.

Kate