In a rare instance of blatant self-promotion, I'd like to mention
that the local NPR outlet, WBUR, ran a ten minute piece on my band, the
Bourbonaires, today on their "Here and Now" show and played a couple of
tracks from our 45 that's coming out this week.  Even if you don't live
in the Boston area and didn't hear it, you should be able to access it on
the "Here and Now" archive at <www.wbur.org> if you're interested.  I
haven't gone looking for it yet, but it's the final segment of the show;
right after the piece on opening day at Fenway Park.
     It's amazing what a publicist can do for your career.
                                --Jon Johnson
                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                   Wollaston, Massachusetts