>>Picked up Barnett's album this morning, and aside from having some fun
trying to figure out which of the songs I don't know are old and which are
new, I notice that the sidemen appearing thereupon include Harold Bradley,
Pig Robbins, Buddy Emmons, Hal Rugg and Buddy Harman.<<

barnett's album is so fine.....it is a modern day throwback with some fine
production by the late owen bradley....for anyway who loves the likes of
patsy cline (i hesitate to bring her up cause mandy gets compared too often)
you best give this a listen...the woman can sing and the bradley's production
compliment her so much...would love to see her in some small smokey honky
tonk singing this stuff....