ON the other hand, you've got some WAY better glossies going these days!
There's just no equivalent of MOJO in the U Sof A...for a magazine willing
to look and listen at big tent pop music.  Profiles of Frank Sinatra and
Gram Parsons and say, the Sex Pistols in the same magazine,
uncondescendingly--and talking about how they've mattered and still do.
JEESH; it's worth what we've got to pay fpor it over here.

And there are I think things to like about the likes of  VOX and SELECT,
etc...from at least a big tent rock and roll perspective!

And it will be no surprise to Iain, Stevie or others in the slightly
far-flunbg British contingent that there's not all that much really
provocative,  good country reporting easy to find in print
ANYwhere--especially when it walks up to rock and rolls doorstep and
complicates matters!.