Hey there,

Tom...
>Matthew Sweet: "Girlfriend"
>Material Issue:        "What Girls Want"
>
>Oh, that sweet, sweet early-90s alterapop...

Oooooh, great tunes, I'll toss in some obvious ones, crank the radio,
dance at the stop light singles...

Urge Overkill - Positive Bleeding (it was a single in Chicago anyway)
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit (the year punk broke)
Rick Springfield - Jesse's Girl (this is not a joke)
Me and Julio - Paul Simon (played rarely enough to make radio listening a
pleasure)
Mercury Poisoning - Graham Parker

now that I think about it...
everything Stiff Records ever put out, ever

Later...
CK
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]