Chris,
Your knowledge of The Pistoleros astounds me. Your well versed response on this
subject had me in awe. The genuine care and precision you wrote with moved me to
tears. Wait................I might be changing my mind about you and might start
to like you.
............................Nawwwwwwww! Does Norm still fart? Don't trust
whitey! Lord loves
a working man! The white man still beating me down in Memphis.
Ange
PS Do Cary Grant, Goober.