> Never thought I'd say this, but boy, I wish I had TV!  Who did
> Rhonda Vincent play with on TNN?

The bluegrass half of last night's "Bluegrass And Western Swing" episode of
Century Of Country had little lead-in segments of a couple of different
lineups of folks who were interviewed during the body of the show;
collectively, it was Rhonda on fiddle, Mike Bub (Del McCoury Band) on bass,
Del on guitar, Ralph Stanley on banjo, Ralph Stanley II on guitar, Rob
McCoury on banjo (? I think I caught a glimpse of him on the Flatt & Scruggs
number), Ronnie McCoury, Chris Thile and Ricky Skaggs on mandolins.  They
sang a spasm or two of a couple of numbers; "Hallelujah, I'm Ready" was one,
and I'd have to go to the tape for the others.  Altogether, it might have
added up to a minute's worth of air time, not much more.

I've just been handed this update: it appears that her new album will be out
in the early fall.  Subject to change, etc.

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/