In a message dated 4/15/99 1:44:23 PM EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< > Not to mention that we actually picked up 'ol Neil in one of those old
1970s
 > golf carts with the big L.A. Dodgers hat on top of it that tey used to
bring
 > the pitchers in from the bullpen with.
 >
 > We go the extra fuckin mile.

 But did you bring Sandy Koufax with you to talk about the
 Tarhut line-up?  He would have loved that. >>

You know how to go straight to my heart. I'd fucking love an LA Dodger golf
cart. I could park it in my driveway and use it to back down the 30 or so
feet to get my mail every day, kinda like the guy in the mansion in
Northridge when I was growing up who had a Raiders cart for mail and trash.
Of course, his driveway was about 100 yards long.

Good fluffy thread here folks.

NW
np - Peter Himmelman