At 02:35 PM 4/15/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Not to mention that we actually picked up 'ol Neil in one of those old 1970s
>golf carts with the big L.A. Dodgers hat on top of it that tey used to bring
>the pitchers in from the bullpen with.

I've got to check ebay for one of those. I'd be the envy of every suburban
homeowner.....

Twang content:

An upcoming release which might interest some of y'all:

Hank Penny: Hollywood Western Swing 1944-47
A compilation on Krazy Kat of this underrated western swing artist. Penny
is joined by Merle Travis, Roy Lanham, Jimmy Widener, Charlie Morgan, Noel
Boggs and others.

end twang

Jeff

Miles of Music mail order
http://www.milesofmusic.com
FREE printed Catalog: (818) 883-9975 fax: (818) 992-8302, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alt-Country, rockabilly, bluegrass, folk, power pop and tons more.