First, I don't really own a television....well, I do have
a 60's B&W that is on about 1 hour/week.  So, what Queen song
is Dwight singing on the Gap ad?  You gotta know that I was,
and still am, a big fan of that band.  Ahh......Brian May and his
Guild guitars.  By the way, I don't bring up the TV time for any kind of
chestbeating.

Second, the V-roys opening for Cheap Trick?  Holy moly......I can't hardly
imagine a better double bill.  Silvers, can I get a witness?

NP: new Mandy- yes, still....and I think I like the covers least of all.
It's all that it's pegged, folks.

JC