Jerry Curry wrote:

> Second, the V-roys opening for Cheap Trick?  Holy moly......I can't hardly
> imagine a better double bill.  Silvers, can I get a witness?

This relying on me for backup's getting old Jerry...you're not paying enough.
<g>

And I'm sure I would co-sign on your assessment of that bill, but the V-Roys
have never seen to venture here, the "Heart of America", much to my dismay. In
fact, I'm a little surprised that they've agreed to cross the mighty
Mississippi for Twangfest, though I'm damn glad they are. The V-Roys are my
favorite current-band-I've-never-seen-live, with the Beatifics and your pal
Walter Clevenger a close second and third.

Geez, is there anybody in the TN/KY/AL/GA/MS area who hasn't had a half-dozen
chances (at least) to see these guys?

As for Cheap Trick, well, I wish I liked last year's record better, but
there's no doubt they'll rock the house.
That braided goatee of Rick Neilsen's scares me though. <g>

c'mon, c'mon,
b.s.
just another MPB

p.s. Robbie Fulks and Fear and Whiskey at the Bottleneck in Lawrence tonight.
Decent double-bill, eh? <bg>