Todd Thibaud is a label mate with us on Germany's Blue Rose Records and I've
had the good fortune to see him twice. Once at Top Cat's in Cincinnati (Where
you can find Holsum from time to time) and the other time at the Blue Rose
Outlaw Showcase for SXSW at The Saxon Pub. If you get a chance to see them,
don't pass it up. I'll never forget what my girlfriend said to their bass
player after The Top Cat's gig. She said "I'm not to keen on bass players but
you're pretty good." This still makes me laugh almost a year later. GO SEE
THEM! In fact the whole Blue Rose line up was well worth watching. Here was
the lineup for The Saxon Pub showcase.

Tim Easton (With The Haynes Boys)
Big In Iowa
Pine Tops
The Rainravens
The Continental Drifters
Troy Young Campbell (From The Loose Diamonds)
Todd Thibaud

Bob Burns
http://www.biginiowa.com
http://www.bluerose-records.com