At 04:14 AM 4/16/99 EDT, you wrote:
>Todd Thibaud is a label mate with us on Germany's Blue Rose Records and I've
>had the good fortune to see him twice. Once at Top Cat's in Cincinnati
(Where

We got an advance of Todd's new disc Little Mystery about two weeks ago. It
is only removed from the CD player to listen to new things which arrive for
catalog consideration. This is the best ROCK record I have heard in ages.
Of course, I haven't yet heard that Built To Spill which is making everyone
so damp but, I'll putting my bucks on Thibaud.

Jeff

Miles of Music mail order
http://www.milesofmusic.com
FREE printed Catalog: (818) 883-9975 fax: (818) 992-8302, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alt-Country, rockabilly, bluegrass, folk, power pop and tons more.