dateline: Portland - Pete krebs is formerly of Thrillhammer who had a record
produced buy Steve Albini...Led pop/punk band Hazel (2 great ones on Sub Pop
and a zillion singles)...Was the driving force behind the rebellious
bluegrass of Golden Delicious...toured the country on a
just-me-and-my-guitar tour with comrade Elliot Smith after releasing a solo
record on Cavity Search...New record Sweet Ona Rose on Cavity Search
features Pete Krebs and the Gossamer Wings (Ben Shephard of Soundgarden on
bass, John moen of the Dharma bums on drums, portland legend Billy Kennedy
on guitar, Paul Brainard of Richmond Fontaine on steel and trumpet).

Swoon...