In a message dated 4/16/99 1:13:56 PM EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Ok, this is the 14th time you've mentioned Krebs in the last day.
 What's the scoopage? >>

It's hard to pinpoint what separates him from the million-and-one guys with
guitars out there. PacNW fellow from Hazel and Golden Delicious... It's part
Young Fresh Fellows pop, part Elliott Smith downbeats, all of which is awash
in warmth and twang. The voice is versatile and the songs are wonderful --
tender, sad, desperate, but also humorous, as is the case with "Analog," a
song about LPs sung from the LPs perspective. "Sitting on the stereo...
waiting for you to turn me around..." It's on Cavity Search.

I can't stop playing the bugger. Don, Jake, anyone up that way... will ya
testify?

Neal Weiss