Hi all! It's good to be back after my US adventures - listening to
great music, imbibing many micro-brews and confirming that Postcarders
and P2-ers are, indeed, the best people alive - thank you to all the
nice folks who looked after me so beautifully - Seth, Stacey, Jim,
Robert, Paul, and of course Steve!

Last week's show was kinda short because Tony Joe White came in for a
live-to-air - of course, I didn't complain!!! In the 90-odd minutes
remaining, I played some of the purchases that are responsible for my
looming credit card debt - more next week.

cheers,

Sophie

The Gourds - Gangsta Lean (Ghosts of Hallelujah)
     "     - LGO (Stadium Blitzer)
Bare Jr - Nothin' Better to Do (Boo-Tay)
Hadacol - Better than This (Better Than This)
Bottle Rockets - I Wanna Go Home (The Brooklyn Side)

James Intveld - My Heart is Achin' for You (James Intveld)
Slim Chance & the Convicts - Acting Like me Again (Twang Peaks)
Kim Lenz & her Jaguars - Up to my Old Tricks Again (Kim Lenz)
Neko Case & the Sadies - My '63 (Bloodshot 7")
Damnations TX - Spit & Tears (Half Mad Moon)

Whiskeytown - Highway 145 (Bloodshot 7")
Backsliders - Lexington Avenue (From Raleigh, NC)
Robert Becker - Fairliner (new album)
      "       - Vertigo (To a Friend Unknown)

Kelly Willis - Take Me Down (What I Deserve)
Charlie Robison - Waiting for the Mail (Life of the Party)
Pete Krebs & Gossamer Wings - Patiently (Sweet Ona Rose)
Willard Grant Conspiracy - The Work Song (Mojave)
Edith Frost - Light (Telescopic)

- new Australian releases -
Lisa Miller - Safe as Houses (single)
Jeff Williams - Stranger to Your Love (Clearspace)
Jeremy Hanley - My One Desire (Devotee)

===