Hi Sophie,

Yeah, my uncle, aunt, and 6 cousins live there, along with my mother's cousin
and his family (all migrated Scots), who was the one who heard the song. He
is an excellent guitar player, and will be in Nashville to visit the family
in September.

I'm glad you like the CD, as we are very proud of it. I am going to Atlanta
on May 27 to play a festival with that particular lineup, so it should be a
blast. It was fun hanging out with you and the rest of the Aussie gang at
SXSW. Tell them I said hey.

Once I get through my PhD I am definitely coming to Australia for a visit.
That may be a couple of years away, so if you are still there we will hook up.

Jon never responded to the request to send you some Greta Lee discs, but he
has just separated from his wife, and things are in turmoil. I will remind
him again.

Take care and keep in touch.

Slim