On Mon, 19 Apr 1999, Steve Gardner wrote:

> Well, seeing as the Jimmy Murphy "Electricity" reissue on our label
> soundscanned 5 its first week out I'd have to say that he wins the
> prize.  :^)

I purchased this yesterday as well, primarily on the advice
of a friend.  Damn good advice, I tell you.  What a find.  Course, she
found the Bear Family Jimmy Murphy disc.  I wish I'd found both.

Fabulous artist, do yourself a favor and check him out.  Steve, please
address my Sugar Hill check to.........<Big G!>

NP: Danni Leigh - you know what, this is good.

Jerry