In all fairness I should give Summer Teeth a good listening before passing judgement
BUT many of the songs Monday night in concert seem to be mere exercises in  pop song
writing.

New material is hard enough to get across to an audience but IMO when pop doesn't rock
it can easily flat. And this audience wanted badly to rock.

Beyond the unfamiliarity factor, the audience simply wanted the old Wilco back. Even
the  Mermaid Avenue constitutes as old Wilco these days. Not to say that the crowd
didn't respond positively to some of ST but when the band dished out the old, the
audience responded. And ONLY THEN did the band seem loose. Maybe they're still trying
to feel their way around the new material.

Unfortunately the Canadians hecklers was just the excuse Tweedy need to unleash his
"tude" for the evening.  After letting these guys get away with this shit  a whole
night it seemed inappropriate for security to come down on them so late in the
evening. I didn't see any recording equipment as was suggested.

The sad part is that these hecklers will remember this concert quite differently.