        [Matt Benz]  Ok, but how is this different from how audiences
typically respond to an act that has several albums to its credit? Isn't
the history of rock music littered with stories of bands trying to do
something they find artistically different and pleasing, only to have
the audience scream for "Satisfaction!" "You Really Got Me!" "Radio Free
Europe!" "Chickamauga!" "What's with this opera shit? Play fuckin' My
Generation!"  etc......