Neal observed:

> << I read in the Dallas paper yesterday that Dwight's version of "Crazy Little
>  Thing Called Love" (from that Gap commercial) will appear on his new best of
>  collection. >>
>
> Funny isn't it, that a song used exclusively for a TV commericial (thus far)
> falls under the category of "best of."

Strikes me as pretty common that they'll tack on a new, typically unworthy track
onto an artist's best-of release anymore.

What I want to know is what tracks made this best of. I'm usually a lot more
cheesed about what makes it and what doesn't than I am the odd new tune. Doncha
think they'll snag a few sales with that hot new soundbite "single"? I bet they
do.

b.s. who bets "Two Doors Down" or "Lonesome Road"  ain't gonna make that best of,
darn it.

n.p. Neutral Milk Hotel IN THE AEROPLANE...