At 01:22 PM 4/23/99 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 4/23/99 10:19:37 AM EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
><< I read in the Dallas paper yesterday that Dwight's version of "Crazy
Little
> Thing Called Love" (from that Gap commercial) will appear on his new best of
> collection. >>
>
>Funny isn't it, that a song used exclusively for a TV commericial (thus far)
>falls under the category of "best of."

I used to theink the British were so silly when a song used in a commercial
would quickly enter their best selling sales chart thing. With things like
the example above I realize they were just ahead of their time.

Jeff

Miles of Music mail order
http://www.milesofmusic.com
FREE printed Catalog: (818) 883-9975 fax: (818) 992-8302, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alt-Country, rockabilly, bluegrass, folk, power pop and tons more.