Ahh.....it really IS Spring.  The rhetoric, sniping, and intellectual
wrangling is increasing. The robins are back bob-bob-bobbing along.  The
goddesses have complained about the sports inclusions.  Long lost friends
are back and lobbing thought grenades.  Yep, you can set your clock by it,
by cracky.

I think the imminent timing of Twangfest also has everything to
do with it.

Jerry