D*n wrote:

  >Are Roy and Jon gonna pick up where they left
  >off and engage in another epic rhetorical battle?

Why do you think I've been gone so long?  I've been assembling an immense catalog of
evidence and logic, organized cross-referenced to wipe out Weisberger's posts with but
a click of the mouse.  If that doesn't work I'll just start calling names.

  >Does this mean there's
  >gonna be hell to pay the next time I engage in indiscriminate
  >f*lkie-bashing?

Guess.

  >Or are the rumors true about Roy abandoning coffeehouse
  >music in favor of HNC heartthrobs like Deana Carter?

For the record, my most recent experience with Carter was quite memorable.  Her last
album wasn't so bad either.

Roy Kasten
[EMAIL PROTECTED]