At the first of my first cousin's many weddings, this one held at the
beautiful Paramus, New Jersey Steak Pit,  the ceremony finished, the groom
seemed to rush down the aisle, leaving her standing there.
  The fast thinking accordion player let loose with "What Now My Love, Now
That You've Left Me".

 Actually, that would take 2 and a half years.

Barry

>A great "Feel Like Makin' Love" moment:
>> I went to a white trash wedding once where this was played as the bride
>> walked down the aisle. No kidding.
-Slim

.. that's pretty impressive.  I hesitate to imagine what