Hey Neal,

How about this: In your most professional voice, please ask Ms. Griffth why
the heck she decided to ruin one of my favorite Richard Thompson songs - Wall
of Death - by turning into a friggin' faux-march tune?  What the heck
*inspired* her to sing it the way she does on the CD or worse, when she
performs it live??  Geez...I hate when that happens!

stressfully yours,
Kate