A few years ago a young lady in some suburb of Atlanta called me and wanted
to book the Convicts for her wedding reception. She didn't want to pay us,
and had a list of "required songs", most of which were by Lorrie Morgan, and
the rest HNC garbage. I told her we did not have a girl singer, and she
wanted us to hire one. Then I explained to her in the nicest terms I could
use our feelings toward Ms. Morgan and HNC in general, and never heard from
her again.

I guess we didn't meet their standards.

BTW, we have played several weddings with great success, even with a vast
repertoire of drinking, cheating, and breakup songs.  Rule #1 - Do lots of
Elvis covers. Guaranteed crowd pleasers.

Slim