On Wed, 28 Apr 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> BTW, we have played several weddings with great success, even with a vast
> repertoire of drinking, cheating, and breakup songs.  Rule #1 - Do lots of
> Elvis covers. Guaranteed crowd pleasers.

Ha!  Sage advice indeed.  I was a DJ on commercial radio and in nightclubs
throughout the mid-80's in central Indiana (Lafayette to Indianapolis).  I
also picked up side gigs as a wedding/party DJ.  Easy money, but kinda
agonizing.

If the going got tough or the dance floor was empty, I'd hear the voice in
my head....elvis, Elvis, ELVIS.  Voila', packed floor, mucho energy.
I'll always love the "Big E" if not for just svaing my hired professional
ass on numberous occasions.

NP: Sloan - Navy Blues

JC