Hamid Maadani via Postfix-devel:
> Ok, compiled with driver 1.23.4 and have no more linking issues.
> I noticed if I have docker_va_filter parameter, it throws:
> Dec 06 22:32:49 mail postfix/proxymap[202]: fatal: bad string length 0 < 1:
> docker_va_query_filter =
>
> I think line 168 needs to be:
>     dict_mongodb->query_filter = cfg_get_str(p, "query_filter", NULL, 0, 0);
> for the fallback to work (from query_filter to filter).

Correct. The idea was to introduce the better name without breaking
your configs that were using "filter". I am updateing the source code.

> The queries are not returning any results tho, need to do some more
> debugging...

Sorry about that. I added error checking everywhere, and I
may have been too pessimistic (getting tru and false wroing).

> > Only when config is specified in main.cf. Not when config
> > is specified as in the current mongodb_table manpage.
>
> True. From your's and Viktor's explanation, I understand that the
> documentation is in the wrong place. I'll defer to you to move it
> to the correct location, still a bit confused on where it should be.

I'm adding a section to the mongodb_table manual page.

        Wietse