Wietse Venema via Postfix-devel <postfix-devel@postfix.org> wrote:
> Postfix is compatible with a limited number of OS distributions.
> It is not compatible with every possible site-specific tweak. POSIX
> does not require a super-user, but Postfix does, and she must be
> named "root".

That's fair, I didn't invoked POSIX for the sake of POSIX, I didn't intended to
propose a change which could break someone's else system so to fix my unusual
superuser name, I simply tried to justify why not -user 0 or others sane
solutions, but as you said that's not even enough but it did fixed for me (the
alerts spam when Postfix was restarted by the package manager).

To be clear, I only have this warning, it's not like Postfix "is broken" due the
superuser name as some of conversation went, it's working fine.

Wietse Venema via Postfix-devel <postfix-devel@postfix.org> wrote:
> Like this, found on FreeBSD 14.x?
>
> root:*:0:0:Charlie &:/root:/bin/csh
> toor:*:0:0:Bourne-again Superuser:/root:
>
> Postfix has run on FreeBSD since 1997, and this has never been a problem.

I'll try this tomorrow, if Linux things do support this, a root user with
nologin shell should fix the warnings. Thanks you Demi and Wietse.

BR.

-w