Roland Plüss wrote:
The problem is that it doesn't seem to work neither the way mentioned in
the threads nor adding the dns bypass... I've got again 20 of those same
spam shit in my inbox today. It's going on my nerves. Is there no way to
stop this?

Please do not top post. Put your answers below the text you refer to. and watch your language.

If you need help, show your "postconf -n" output and postfix logging of the message you want to block.

If you want to show the contents of the spam, upload it to pastebin.com and include the link in your post here.

Roland Plüss schrieb:
I'll try mapping zen.spamhaus.org to 127.0.0.2 in my /etc/hosts. This
should not require a DNS lookup and hopefully it works then. Let's see

No, don't add this to your hosts file. Add a restriction to your postfix main.cf. Show your "postconf -n" output if you need help knowing what to put where.

--
Noel Jones