On Mon, 12 Jan 2009, bijayant kumar wrote:

> I want to ask one thing, can it be possible to block only those mails in
> which "From and To" address are same with help of regular expression
> support? It means that reject mails if From and To address are same
> otherwise accept.

There may be some unintended consequences in blocking envelope sender equal
to recipient, but you could achieve this via a policy service.  In postfwd,
a rule like:

## Non-SASL senders from outside our network cannot have envelope sender =
recipient
id=EQUAL; action=REJECT sender equal to recipient; sender==$$recipient

--
Sahil Tandon <sa...@tandon.net>