I just changed the owner of the IMAP folder and assigned Postfix and
courier-authlib to use this new user. It has a UID and GID of 1000.

Here a new set of headers (from both duplicated mails), and a copy of my log
from this. Sorry if I put a link in my message, it's because I can't include
all the header's data from Hotmail...

http://www.myrandor.com/postfix2.txt

>From what I can see in there, the email is picked up only once from my mail
>client. So I suspect something's wrong in Postfix... Seems like it delivered
>the mail to Amavis, but doing a copy to itself at the same time...?

Daniel