Patrick Ben Koetter via Postfix-users:
> Noel,
>
> * Noel Butler via Postfix-users <noel.but...@ausics.net>:
> > > sys4.de are not removing original DKIM sigs just adding postfix.org's,
> > > which also fails for some reason, but ohh looky that - SPF passes :D
> >
> > Decided to have a look ater lunch, that looks like it would be because sys4
> > adds footers, where previously Wietse did not, again if they configured
> > mailman correctly it wouldnt care about that because it wouldn't see yours
> > or my original sigs, using DKIM "relaxed" doesnt work that way either :)
>
> we (sys4) don't add a footer. Determining a lists policy e.g. having the MLM
> add a footer or not is the owner's privilege. We (sys4) don't own
> postfix.org's lists ? we host them (and are very proud to do so).

For completeness:

- From: header munging and footer lines are a "list" setting.

  I configured the Postfix lists to hide the original sender domain
  and keep SPF and DKIM aligned, to reduce bounce rates that would
  cause subscribers to be unsubscribed from the list.

- Stripping existing DKIM signatures is a "system" setting, not a
  mailing list setting.

  I think that it would help if sys4 configures mailman to  strip
  existing DKIM headers, because some receivers will reject mail
  with a valid DKIM signature, when there is also an invalid DKIM
  signature present.