Hi Wietse,

thank you for your very fast reply!

> > 192.168.xxx.xxx:25       inet    n       -       n       -       -
> > smtpd -o content_filter=
> >
> > This also works fine besides the fact, that mail send to the local
> > smtp-port also is filtered by spamassassin. Can anyone point me into
> > the right direction on how to fix this?
>
> /etc/postfix/main.cf:
>     smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
>       check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/filter_access
>       permit_mynetworks
>       reject_unauth_destination
>
> /etc/postfix/filter_access:
>     # Filter example.com destinations only.
>     example.com               filter transport:host:port

If I do understand this correctly, then all mail to my domain
(example.com) will be filtered, all relayed mail coming from my
network and going to an external address won't be filtered, but mail
coming from my network and going to one of my users is being filterd.

Filtering of local mail (example.com -> example.com) also has to be
turned off, acutally this has the highest priority!

Is there a reason, why the "-o content_filter=" option doesn't work,
it works fine for the port, spamassassin reinjects the filtered mail.

localhost:10025 inet    n       -       n       -       -       smtpd -o
content_filter=

Thanks,
Simon