> what exactly doesn't work? what do you mean by "the local smtp-port"? if
> you mean port 25 on localhost, then you need to add a listener
>
> localhost:25 .... -o content_filter=

Here is part of my master.cf

smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       75      smtpd -o
content_filter=postfixfilter
localhost:10025 inet    n       -       n       -       -       smtpd -o
content_filter=
192.168.xxx.xxx:25       inet    n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
-o content_filter=

postfixfilter unix -    n       n       -       -       pipe
  flags=Rq user=filter argv=/home/filter/postfixfilter -f ${sender} --
${recipient}

Mail from outside is received and then passed to the postfixfilter.
This works perfect. Filtered mail is returned to postfix via the
listener on localhost. Contentfiltering is turned off and everything
works fine. My problem is the third listener. This one should receive
mail from other servers within my network (postfix acts as a relay),
but here contentfiltering should also be turned off for all mail,
independent of where it comes from and where it goes to.

The problem is, that I can send mail to the listener on
192.168.xxx.xxx on port 25, but that it is passed to the
postfixfilter. My question is, how can I completely turn off
contentfiltering for all mail received on 192.168.xxx.xxx and why
does the "-o content_filter=" option turn off contentfiltering for
the listener on localhost and not for the one on 192.168.xxx.xxx?

BTW: in main.cf there is also set content_filter=.

Regards,
Simon