Sthu Pous a écrit :
> Good day.
>
> I have installed a new postfix server w/ virtual users, mysql
> accounts and courier. All seems works fine except that I can not send
> mail using secure connection. If connect to port 25 - it connects and
> send the mail, but if I try to do so checking in my claws-mail client
>
> "Use SSL for SMTP connection"

Instead of this, use the 3d option: "Use the STARTTLS command ..."

STARTTLS is the standard method for doing SSL/TLS in ESMTP.

the option you tried to select means using old smtp inside a
pre-established SSL session ("wrapper mode SSL") and is not a standard.
it is needed by some non standard compliant mail software (mostly in the
MS world, although outlook 2007 has been reported to support STARTTLS)

> then it gives me error on connection. Interesting that I see no any
> error in /var/log/mail.log, so I suppose may I have to open other port
> in my firewall, for now I opened 25 and 465.

by default, smtps is disabled in master.cf. you can enable it if you
want to support non-compliant mailers (mostly outlook prior to 2007).