-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re: Header Time
From: Linux Addict <linuxaddi...@gmail.com>

I dont think this is something to do with outlook as I tested with yahoo and gmail as well. I see the same pattern. Looks to me message leaves postfix with updated time stamp. �Is there any verbose can enabled in postfix to see what its doing to check time change process?

The only problem I see is that your appliance sends the date as "Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 17:11:41" when it should send as "Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 17:11:41 -0400". Since no time zone is provided, most mail clients likely interpret this as UTC time and display accordingly. If your device send email for the correct time zone, set the clock as UTC on the device.

-Blake