> So you can store the "foo=bar" query in a "special_result_attribute"
> of an object whose primary lookup key is foobars, and a special
> result attribute specifies the desired query as an LDAP URL.
Ah, neat, thanks!

Am I right to assume that the original (key=alias, value=URI) entry must reside
in LDAP itself or is there a way of keeping that table statically? Since, for
our application, it will just consist of one (or, in the future, a handful of)
entry, it seem a bit of an overkill to ha an LDAP tree just for that one.
In case it has to reside in LDAP: Can you recommend a schema for that subtree?

A an aside: Is there any example in the docs for this most useful feature that
I overlooked?