> You don't need a new "LDAP tree", just a suitable object endowed with
> the right attributes.
Yes, sure. But we wouldn't like to intermix alias information with user, group
or host information.

> Sorry, I don't do LDAP schema design, but you should be able to Google
> some examples along these lines, separately from any interaction with
> Postfix. Just look for schemas for dynammic LDAP groups.
Yes. I just thought thyt you as the primary designer of LDAP integration into
Postfix had a certain schema in mind when implementing that feature.

> The docs describe "special_result_attribute".
Yes. But it seems that, without your help, I wouldn't have thought of that use
case. You as the designer probably had that case in mind for implementing the
feature.

Thanks for the hint anyway, of course.