Hi all,

Until a day or two ago I'd never seen this in my pflogsumm output:

Messages with no size data
--------------------------

 03B593DA160  redac...@hardwarefreak.com
 0E4283DA160  redac...@hardwarefreak.com
 118663DA160  redac...@hardwarefreak.com
 1D5973DA160  redac...@hardwarefreak.com
 1EDF13DA160  redac...@hardwarefreak.com
 25BE03DA160  redac...@hardwarefreak.com
 296B53DA160  redac...@hardwarefreak.com
 2B3F83DA160  redac...@hardwarefreak.com
 2E79B3DA160  redac...@hardwarefreak.com

That's a sample.  There are about 30 of these from yesterday.  I grep'd
for the message IDs and most of them are from the postfix-users
cloud9.net servers.  That in and of itself doesn't mean much though
because a large % of my legit mail is from postfix-users.  One of these
'size-less' messages originated from my workstation and was relayed
outbound, and this _really_ piques my curiosity.  If all these size-less
messages came from the outside world, I'd not think much of this issue.
 I wouldn't think a message originated locally from my MUA would
suddenly have no size data, when this hasn't occurred in 4 years.  This
make me think something goofy is going on with my Postfix.

AFAIK, I've made no recent config changes in main.cf that might cause
this.  And I've never, ever touched master.cf.

Any ideas why I've run this same postfix box for over 4 years, and have
never seen missing size data reported in pflogsumm?  I haven't upgraded
pflogsumm either.  I'm still running the first/only version I ever
installed.  And I've not upgraded Postfix recently, still on
2.3.8/Debian/Etch for quite some time.

The only recent change I've made is the two DNS resolvers in my router
config (it proxies DNS requests for LAN hosts).  But, I think I made
this change _after_ I started noticing the 'missing size data' entries.

Obviously this isn't critical (I don't think).  I'm just baffled and
wondering what's causing this.  Weird...

--
Stan