Hello Everybody,

Here I am trying to configure my postfix mail server in following manner. To
accomplish the same I have gone through so many online stuffs / documentation
but still unable to configure it. So please help me to accomplish the same.

I have three hosts as,

1] 192.168.1.100(mail.example.com) >> It's a virtual IP of the HA load
balancer.
2] 192.168.1.101(some host name) >> Having postfix mail server installed on it.
3] 192.168.1.102(some host name) >> Having postfix mail server installed on it.

Apart from this I have hosted my own JAVA application and glassfish server with
postfix mail server on both hosts :192.168.1.101 and 192.168.1.102. I have
configured a virtual IP "192.168.1.100:80" on HA load balancer server to load
balance the incoming connections to the hosted glassfish server. Whenever
request comes from the internet on 80 port, the request will be served by one
of the hosts 192.168.1.101 and 192.168.1.101 through load balancer. Now, from
here the postfix mail server comes in picture. A incoming request (e.g.create
account request) comes on 80 port and it generates a welcome mail through my
JAVA application to send it in response to the same request. The generated
email should be delivered to the destination through host
192.168.1.100:25(mail.example.com) with some user authentication method. That's
it. This is my scenario which I am trying to accomplish. So, can any one help
me to implement it? or tell me the overall idea to accomplish the same. What to
!
 do exactly? Is there any need to install and configure postfix mail server on
each host?

Please HELP ME...!!!!

Thanks & Regards,
Manoj Burande