Ansgar Wiechers skrev 2010-03-24 11:49:
On 2010-03-24 Patric Falinder wrote:
If I have a subdomain that I need to do this with, sub.domain.com,
should it he like this then?

/etc/postfix/recipient_bcc:
if /@sub\.domain\.com/
/^...@sub\.domain\.com$/ $...@new.domain.com
endif

You can probably omit the "if ... endif", the match alone should be
sufficient.

I get this error:
warning: regexp map /etc/postfix/recipient_bcc, line 2: out of range
replacement index "1": skipping this rule

What did I do wrong?

You didn't group what the $1 is supposed to refer to.

/^(.*)@sub\.domain\.com$/ $...@new.domain.com

Regards
Ansgar Wiechers

ah, I changed that but now I get this error message:

warning: regexp map /etc/postfix/recipient_bcc, line 1: using empty replacement string warning: recipient_bcc_maps lookup of patric.falin...@sub.domain.com returns an empty string result
warning: recipient_bcc_maps should return NO RESULT in case of NOT FOUND

Should there be something more on the first line?
I'm a total noob when it comes to scripting and such.

I have all my users and stuff in a MySQL-databse if that would be some kind of problem here I don't know!?

Thanks,
Patric