<snip>

>mynetworks is open because the filter will be done on the firewall,
>and the firewall ppl request me not to block the network.

You need to fix the problem with accepting the entire internet into your
trusted networks. Having 0.0.0.0/0 in mynetworks is not smart, and if technical
people are telling you to do this, then you should find some better technical
people.

Who are your technical (firewall ppl)? What is the external IP address of their
firewall?