Teh Kim Chooi:
> These server shouldnt have any mailbox cause is a mail gateway, so i
> follow the null client guide. But i do wish to have mail to root
> locally, unfortunately i keep having the loops back to myself error.

For mail gateways, use the Postfix email firewall/gateway configuration:

    http://www.postfix.org/STANDARD_CONFIGURATION_README.html#firewall

DO NOT use the null client for this.

> mynetworks is open because the filter will be done on the firewall,
> and the firewall ppl request me not to block the network.

The mynetworks parameter MUST list ONLY the "inside" networks,
otherwise your Postfix server will forward mail FROM anywhere TO
anywhere, and the machine will be blacklisted.