Hello,

My name is Shane, and I am having a problem that has baffled me for a
week. I recently purchased a new VPS to host my websites on, and
installed postfix, among other things. I am primarily using mysql
lookups and aliases (the only mailbox I have defined is for testing
purposes). I configure the SQL with postfixadmin. Originally, I had
the code working. This was late in the evening, so I'm not sure what I
did, but I eventually went to bed and didn't touch the server for a
few days (life got busy).

When I came back to try things, I found out that none of the mail I
sent to these addresses was being delivered. Originally, the error was
that the address could not be found in the virtual users table, but I
fixed this by adding to the mydestination parameter.

Now the problem is that postfix accepts the mail (via telnet sessions
both remotely and locally), but doesn't deliver it to the alias or the
mailbox.

I hope that explanation made sense to you. Any help you could provide
would be awesome, thanks.

Here's postconf -n:
alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
append_dot_mydomain = no
biff = no
config_directory = /etc/postfix
disable_vrfy_command = yes
html_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix/html
inet_interfaces = all
local_recipient_maps =
mailbox_size_limit = 0
mydestination = mail.example1.com, example1.com, mail.example2.com, example2.com
myhostname = example1.com
mynetworks_style = host
myorigin = example1.com
readme_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix
recipient_delimiter = +
relayhost =
smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name (Ubuntu)
smtpd_client_restrictions = reject_rbl_client sbl.spamhaus.org,
reject_rbl_client blackholes.easynet.nl, reject_rbl_client
dnsbl.njabl.org
smtpd_data_restrictions = reject_unauth_pipelining
smtpd_delay_reject = yes
smtpd_helo_required = yes
smtpd_helo_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, warn_if_reject reject_non_fqdn_host
name, reject_invalid_hostname, permit
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_unauth_pipelining, permit_mynetworks, reje
ct_non_fqdn_recipient, reject_unknown_recipient_domain,
reject_unauth_destination, permit
smtpd_sender_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, warn_if_reject
reject_non_fqdn_sender, reject_unknown_sender_domain,
reject_unauth_pipelining, permit
smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/ssl/certs/ssl-cert-snakeoil.pem
smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/ssl/private/ssl-cert-snakeoil.key
smtpd_use_tls = yes
virtual_gid_maps = static:5000
virtual_mailbox_base = /home/vmail
virtual_mailbox_domains = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual-domains-maps.cf
virtual_mailbox_limit = 51200000
virtual_mailbox_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual-mailbox-maps.cf
virtual_minimum_uid = 5000
virtual_transport = virtual
virtual_uid_maps = static:5000

(P.S: In another problem which si probably my stupidity, I can't for
the life of me find the program logs)

Sincerely Yours,
Shane